PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE.
Transconomy is a registered and copyrighted trademark of Transconomy LLC. All services and products offered under this brand name are property of Transconomy LLC.
Intellectual Property Rights
All Intellectual Property Rights over and in respect of the Transconomy solution are owned by the iENGINEERING Corporation. We grant no right or license with respect to our patents. iENGINEERING retains all rights, titles, and interests in and to such Transconomy Content.
User Sign Up Obligations
You need to sign up for a user account by providing all required information in order to access or use the Services. In particular, we recommend that you use your corporate email address. You agree to:
- provide true, accurate, current, and complete information about yourself as prompted by the sign-up process; and
- maintain and promptly update the information provided during sign-up to keep it true, accurate, current, and complete.
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, outdated, or incomplete, or if we have reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, outdated, or incomplete, we may terminate your user account and refuse current or future use of any or all of the Services.
Access And License Rights
The Transconomy solution is currently being offered on variable costs according to the client’s business requirements. These costs will be charged per image, per road mile, per month, or a combination of two or more of such factors. These costs will vary for different types of businesses, according to their requirements. Transconomy is under no obligation to negotiate, or publicly reveal these costs for different customer segments. The final license agreement between Transconomy and the client will decide the costs, and payment terms will be governed by the clauses of that specific license agreement.
No other right or license to the iENGINEERING Solution or Content is provided, and no other license will be implied, by course of conduct or otherwise.
Terms Applicable To Data Processing
Once the data and/or images are uploaded to the website, iENGINEERING has a right to use this data for any business purposes, including but not limited to the training of image processing data models, and the verification of trained models, and other applications. We may at any time filter, alter, modify, crop, or delete such data in whole or in parts. However, we are under no obligation to publicly display data that is posted to private repositories.
Restrictions On Use
- Prohibited Uses. You will not use the Transconomy Solution in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any Transconomy-controlled server, or the network(s) connected to any such server, or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Transconomy Solution. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to other accounts, computer systems, or networks connected to any of our servers or to any of the Services, including through hacking, password mining, or any other means, or exploit bugs or vulnerabilities in the Transconomy Solution. You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate any security features of the Transconomy Solution, including, without limitation, (a) accessing Content not intended for you, or logging onto a server or account that you are not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the Transconomy Solution, or any associated system or network, or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) interfering or attempting to interfere with Services to any Transconomy User, user, host, or network, including, without limitation, by means of submitting a virus to the Site or Service, overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mail bombing,” or “crashing”; (d) using the Site or Service to send unsolicited email or messages, including, without limitation, promotions, or advertisements for products or services; (e) publishing or linking to malicious Content intended to damage or disrupt another Transconomy User’s browser or computer or to compromise a Transconomy User’s privacy or anonymity; (f) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or in any posting; (g) accessing or tampering with non-public areas of the Site or Service, our computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of our providers; (h) accessing or searching or attempting to access or search the Transconomy Solution by any means (automated or otherwise) other than through the currently available, published interfaces that are provided by us (and only pursuant to these Terms), unless you have been specifically allowed to do so in a separate agreement with us; (i) deep-linking to the Site for any purpose (ie, posting a link to a Site web page other than the home page) except as otherwise expressly permitted by us on the Site; or (j) removing or obscuring any form of advertising or displayed via the Transconomy Solution.
- No Harvesting or Crawling. You will not engage in harvesting or other collection of information about other Transconomy Users, including email addresses, without our prior and each such Transconomy User’s prior written consent. You agree not to “crawl” the Transconomy Solution or use or launch any automated system, including without limitation, “robots”, “spiders”, etc. that accesses the Transconomy Solution or pulls Content therefrom (other than those used by public search engine providers for the sole purpose of creating publicly available searchable indices). You also acknowledge that the breach or circumvention of any technical obstacle implemented by us to prevent actions as set out above in itself is not allowed.
- No Framing. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Services on the Site. The Site and Services are for your own Use only, except as may otherwise be agreed by us in a separate signed writing. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you will not publish, distribute or transmit to the general public via any medium, whether via print, online, or otherwise, the Content (other than your own) or Services, except through the Site or as otherwise authorized by these Terms or by us, you will not engage in “framing,” “mirroring,” or otherwise simulating the appearance or function of the Transconomy Solution, and you will not send messages purporting to be from us. You will not remove or attempt to obscure any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on the Site or associated with the Services, including ours and our licensors.
- Account Data. While we will endeavor to back up Site and Service data and make such data available in the event of loss or deletion, we have no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any Content. You acknowledge and agree that your Content shall not be retrievable or accessible except via your authorized use of the Services and that we are under no obligation to compile and return to you your Content, including if Services terminate for any reason or if you elect to deactivate your account. We reserve the right to mark as “inactive” and archive accounts and/or streams, queries, projects, forums, discussions, or similar interactions that are inactive for an extended period of time. Further, you acknowledge that we may monitor and collect information (including but not limited to technical and diagnostic information) about your usage of the Transconomy Solution in order to improve the Transconomy Solution and to verify compliance with these Terms.
- Notifications to Us. If you believe that you are entitled or obligated to act contrary to these Terms under any mandatory or applicable law, you agree to provide us with a detailed and substantiated explanation of your reasons in writing at least thirty days before you so act, to allow us to assess whether we may, at our sole discretion, provide an alternative remedy for the situation, though we are under no obligation to do so.
- Notifications to You. For purposes of service messages and notices about the Services to you, we may place a banner notice across Site pages to alert you to certain changes such as modifications to these Terms. Alternatively, notice may consist of an email from us to an email address associated with your account, even if we have other contact information. You also agree that we may communicate with you in relation to your account and otherwise in relation to these Terms through your account or through other contact information you have provided to us, including email, mobile number, telephone, or delivery services including the postal service. You acknowledge and agree that we will have no liability associated with or arising from your failure to maintain accurate contact or other information, including, but not limited to, your failure to receive critical information about the Services. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
- Network Security Risks. Because no online system is perfectly secure or reliable, the internet is an inherently insecure medium, and the reliability of hosting services, internet intermediaries, your internet service provider, and other service providers cannot be assured, you accept security risks associated with or arising from your use of the Transconomy Solution, and the responsibility for choosing to use a technology that does not provide perfect security or reliability.
Processed Data Results
iENGINEERING products and services perform at a considerable efficiency and provide substantially accurate results. However, since no system is perfectly reliable, we do not guarantee 100 percent accurate data processing results. iENGINEERING is not responsible for any erroneous results generated by the system, and consequently, any damages or losses caused by using such erroneous results in decision making. In case of such results occurring frequently, please send us the details at email@example.com so that we can look for ways of improving our data models.
Limitation of Liability
You acknowledge that iENGINEERING does not control the transfer of data over communication facilities, including the internet, and that the service may be subject to limitations, delays, and other problems inherent in the use of such communications facilities (collectively “delays”). iENGINEERING is not responsible for (a) any such delays, (b) issues related to the performance, operation, or security, that arise from your content, applications, or third-party content, or (c) any damages caused by third parties, including interruption to the connectivity to our services, third party hardware, software or tools. In no event will either party be liable for (i) indirect, incidental, exemplary, special, or consequential damages; (ii) loss or corruption of data or interrupted or loss of business; or (iii) loss of revenues, profits, goodwill or anticipated sales or savings. This limitation of liability applies whether the claims are in warranty, contract, tort, infringement, or otherwise, even if either party has been advised of the possibility of such damages. This limitation of liability is cumulative and not per incident.
We respect your right to privacy and will only process your Personal Data in accordance with applicable data protection and privacy laws.
This Policy explains how Transconomy collects, stores, uses and discloses information from you when you submit Content to and use Transconomy products, services, mobile applications and websites. This Policy applies to users of the Transconomy “Service“, defined as the services, APIs, and functionality we make available either through our website at https://transconomy.ai and related site pages, via private sites or repositories, or through third party sites that utilize our services and functionality, as well as through our mobile application (the “App“).
This Policy does not apply to websites, applications, or services that do not display or link to this Policy or that display or link to different privacy statements; nor does this Policy apply to practices of companies that we do not control or to people we do not employ or manage.
It may be possible for you to browse certain parts of the Website without telling us who you are or revealing any information that enables us to directly identify you as an individual. However, you may lose anonymity once you give us personal data about you. In particular and as applicable, this applies to any personal data you voluntarily submit in your bio/profile page and the geolocation data indexed to photos submitted.
As well as Personal Data, we also collect some information that is not personally identifying, including aggregate information, which is data we collect about use of the Service or about a group or category of users from which it is not possible to identify you (“Nonpersonal Data”; together with Personal Data, collectively “Information”).
When you register for an account, and in the course of your use of the Service, we collect and process the following Personal Data attributable to you as a user:
- your sign-on credentials (email and hashed password);
- email address;
- any profile or biographical information you elect to provide;
- IP-address and cookies;
- data regarding your usage of the Website or the App;
- statistics of the activities including number of images uploaded or edited;
- geolocation the data included in Content that you have submitted;
- if applicable, financial information, including credit card and/or bank account numbers, that you provide to us in exchange for your commercial use of the Service as agreed in writing separately between us (collected by our third-party payments provider); and
- live geolocation data (for uploading and geo-tagging of images)
If you visit our website without being a registered user of the Service, we collect and process the following Personal Data attributable to you:
- geolocation data (where permitted by browser/with your consent);
- pixel tags and web beacons; and
- IP-address and cookies.
When you use our Service, we automatically collect Nonpersonal Data sent to us by your computer, mobile device or other access device, such as a device ID or unique identifier, device type, model and brand, geo-location information, computer, network and connection information, access times, operating system and browser version, type and language, and app crash data. We also collect non-personal data about your usage and activity on the Service, and in the form of Metadata. This Policy does not restrict or limit our collection and use of Nonpersonal Data.
Here is a list of the cookies that will be used and installed as essential, as well as those analytics cookies that may be used and installed on your computer or device with your consent (optional).
User authentication—these cookies allow us to customize the Website based on your login status (i.e. whether you’re signed in or signed out of your Transconomy account).
Site analytics—these cookies help us to understand how visitors use our Website, so we can improve how the Website works.
Our Use Of Information
We process the Personal Data to resolve disputes, collect fees and enforce our terms and policies. This processing is done on the basis of our legitimate interest of overseeing, monitoring and properly policing our Service.
We process the Personal Data to analyze user behavior in order to understand user preferences, for product development and training purposes, to troubleshoot problems and to enhance your experience and enjoyment using our Service and Website. This processing is done on the basis of our legitimate interest of improving and developing our Service.
If you visit our Website we process the Personal Data to analyze the flow of visitors to our Website, to customize our Service and optimize user interfaces and to measure promotional effectiveness. This processing is done on the basis of our legitimate interest of developing and improving our Website and Service.
We only store your Personal Data as long as it is needed for the purpose for which it was collected. In relation to our registered users we will keep the Personal Data only as long as you are registered as a user. However, after you de-register as a user we may process such Personal Data as is necessary for us to fulfill an agreement with you, or such Personal Data as we are required to keep by law.
In order for us to provide our Service and for the purposes described in this policy, we will keep any submitted Content, as well as data and statistics regarding your use of the Service and geolocational data included in the Content, indefinitely. However, at your request, we will remove all information in relation to such Content, data and/or statistics, which connects it to you as a user.
We may use and provide data and information to our partners and customers for commercial purposes after we have removed your name or any other Personal Data from it, or have combined it with other people’s data in a way that it is no longer associated with you.
We do not disclose, sell or rent your Personal Data to third parties for their marketing purposes without your prior consent. If you do consent but later change your mind, you may contact us and we will cease any such activity. We only share your Personal Data as follows:
- Under written obligations of confidentiality, in connection with or during negotiation of any merger, financing, acquisition, or dissolution, transaction, or proceeding involving sale, transfer, divestiture, or disclosure of all or a portion of our business or assets to another company.
We may also share and disclose Nonpersonal Data for the same purposes as described above.
When other companies, e.g. our service providers, process your Personal Data on our behalf, we always enter into binding data processing agreements that ensure that your Personal Data always enjoys the same level of protection as under this Policy.
No Guarantee Of Security
We apply appropriate technical and organizational safeguards and take all reasonable steps to help protect your Personal Data in an effort to prevent loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. However, no one can create a completely secure website, app or service and third parties may unlawfully, intercept, steal or access transmissions or private communications. Therefore, we cannot guarantee that your Information or private communications that you transfer over the internet to us will always be secure or remain confidential.
Your password deserves careful thought and protection. Use unique numbers, letters, and special characters and do not disclose your password to anyone. You shall not share your password or your personal sign-in credentials with others, and please remember that you are responsible for all actions taken in the name of your account. If you lose control of your password, you may lose substantial control over your Personal Data and may be subject to legally binding actions taken on your behalf. If your password has been compromised for any reason, you should immediately access your profile to change your password and notify us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may amend this Policy from time to time. If we make any changes to this Policy, we will post the amended terms on Transconomy.com, change the “Last Updated” date above, and where appropriate, notify you by email or via our other notification mechanisms.
Your Information, Rights, and Choices
You have the right to ask us not to process your Personal Data for marketing or promotional purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your Personal Data) if we intend to use your Personal Data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You may also opt out of receiving promotional emails from us by following the instructions in the emails themselves or by emailing email@example.com. If you opt-out, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as emails about your accounts or our ongoing business relations.
You can see, review and change your Personal Data by logging into the Service or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You should promptly update your Personal Data if it changes or is inaccurate.
You have the right to receive a confirmation on whether or not we process Personal Data concerning you, and in such cases get access to such Personal Data and also information regarding the Personal Data and how we process it.
You have the right to have inaccurate Personal Data concerning you rectified without undue delay. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, you also have the right to have incomplete Personal Data about you completed.
You have, under certain circumstances, the right to have Personal Data concerning you erased, for example, if the Personal Data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or if the Personal Data have been unlawfully processed.
You have the right to withdraw a consent provided by you at any time by contacting us. If your consent is withdrawn, we will no longer process your Personal Data for the purpose that you had given your consent.
In some circumstances, you have the right to obtain restrictions on the processing of your Personal Data. For example, if you contest the accuracy of the Personal Data, you can also require that we restrict the processing of your Personal Data for such a period that enables us to verify the accuracy of the Personal Data.
You have the right to object to the processing of your Personal Data that is based on our legitimate interests. If this is done, we must provide compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which overrides your interests, rights, and freedoms, in order to proceed with the processing of your Personal Data.
You have the right to receive the Personal Data relating to you and that you have provided to us, in a commonly used electronic format. You have the right to transmit that data to another controller (data portability).
You may always contact Transconomy at email@example.com if you have any questions or comments regarding our processing of your Personal Data. You also have the right to complain about processing your Personal Data by lodging a complaint to the relevant data protection authority.
You may delete your account at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Deletion is your sole means of terminating your account. We will at our own discretion keep Nonpersonal Data and explicitly the images submitted and the associated geolocation data which is required, if any, to maintain the uninterrupted and intended Transconomy Solution functionality. This Nonpersonal Data may be stored under a new username not attributable to you.
In addition to the above, you may opt out of providing Information via the App to Transconomy at any time by uninstalling the App using the standard uninstall process available on your mobile device.
Queries And Feedback
If you have any queries or feedback about this Policy, please get in touch with us at email@example.com.
Transconomy maintains the content on this website for information, communication, and collaboration among Transconomy member agencies, private organizations, and public organizations. Please feel free to browse the site. You may download material displayed on the site only for non-commercial, personal use; provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, report, or use the contents of the site for public or commercial purposes (including the text, images, audio, and video) without the written permission of Transconomy.
Certain areas of the site are password protected and intended only for use by authorized individuals. Your access and use of the site is also subject to the following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing this site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, all the terms and conditions listed below:
Terms and Conditions
- You should assume that everything you see or read on this site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted, and may not be used except as provided in these terms and conditions, or in the text on the site without the written permission of Transconomy. Transconomy neither warrants nor represents that your use of the materials displayed on this site will not infringe upon the rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Transconomy.
- While Transconomy uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this site, Transconomy makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. Transconomy assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on this site.
- Your use and browsing of the site is done at your risk; neither Transconomy, nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the site, is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages that may arise out of your access to, or use of, the site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on this site is provided to you “AS IS;” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARANTIES OR MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. Transconomy also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property in response to your access to, use of, or browsing of the site, or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the site.
- Any communication or material you transmit to the site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or any other communication is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by Transconomy or its affiliates for any purpose, including but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting. Furthermore, Transconomy is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the site for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
- Images of people, places, and objects displayed on the site are either the property of, or used with permission by, Transconomy. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these terms and conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the site. Any unauthorized use of images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes. iENGINEERING has not reviewed all the sites linked to this site and is not responsible for the contents of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to this site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
- Although Transconomy may occasionally monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, or other user communication on the site, Transconomy is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations, nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information contained within such locations on the site. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane materials or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. Transconomy will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Transconomy to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
- Transconomy may at any time revise these terms and conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the current terms and conditions to which you are bound.
Transconomy and the Transconomy logo are trademarks and service marks of Transconomy LLC. All other product names mentioned on the website are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with Transconomy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
24805 Pinebrook Road, Suite 204 Chantilly, Virginia 20152
Chantilly, VA 20152
(703) 722-2981 Fax